Pages

Wednesday 1 March 2017

Self Management

  • What is self-management?
To me, self-management is an instinct that us people have. It controls what we do and how we do it. It also means to me whether we can look after or manage ourselves when nobody is around. If I was to go off task while doing an important assessment, that wouldn't make me self-managed, due to me losing study time for a good cause. Some strategies you could do to be self managed is put away or hide what ever is distracting you and get on with your given task, this is called self control. Another strategy you could do to be more self-managed is not give up and let someone else finish your task for you, this is called resilience. 

Image result for self management

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Your picture clearly shows the strategy of resilience you have spoken about, and also shows another strategy of self talk (motivation). I like how you have expressed the key part of being self managed, the ability to manage yourself when no one is looking. At the end of the day, you won't always have a teacher reminding you about tasks that need to be completed, you will need to complete them yourself! I am intrigued to read your goals soon. Miss D

Post a Comment